To buy an item using Paypal, you do not need to have a Paypal account. You simply enter your credit card information on the Paypal page. Credit card information is not stored or processed on Trustysell.
Send your questions to: email@example.com.
Photo size is limited to 500 Kb. Many cameras default to a much larger size.
1) Go to the Menu on your camera, and try setting your camera to VGA or 4 x 6 Size. If your photos still do not load, then you can use photo-editing software to reduce the photo.
If you do not have editing software, use Micosoft Windows Paint program to reduce the size of your photos.
Why Use Windows Paint?
- It's Free with Windows
- It reduces the graphic enough to be uploaded.
- It produces a sharper image with better resolution
Simply follow these simple steps to re-size your Trustysell photos using Paint.
Once you have loaded your graphic file into Paint, click on Image, Stretch/Skew (Ctrl + W).
- Open your Windows Paint program by clicking on Start, All Programs, Accessories, and Paint.
- Click on File, Open and locate the appropriate graphic file.
Enter 50 into the top "Stretch" Horizontal and Vertical boxes, which now contain 100%.
Now you will need to re-save your file.
It is a very good idea to give it a different name than the original because the reduced size photo has less quality than the original.
Click on File and Save As . . .
That does it. Your photo is now ready to upload.
Your first 5 pictures are Free. The maximum number of photos uploaded per auction is 15.
If you upload more than 5, the flat fee is 10 cents for the whole group.
A Paypal account is not required for buyers. You may pay with your debit or credit card as a Paypal guest. The link is on the Paypal payment page.